Recycled hardwood is salvaged from sites across Australia, from wharfs to wool stores. The timber is processed into a wide range of sizes suitable for any indoor and outdoor project, where the natural beauty of timber is featured. The best part of using recycled hardwood is that you are not contributing to the devastation of our precious natural resources. Carrolls is proud to be a supplier of wholesale hardwood flooring in Newcastle and Sydney, as we are always looking for ways to improve value for money and reduce our carbon footprint.
• High stability – seasoned movements have already occurred
• Availability of large sizes and long lengths
• Accurate dimensions – square and straight
• Environmentally responsible
• Variety of surface finishes
• Very high strength ratings
For a free quote on a recycled hardwood floor for your Sydney or Newcastle property, give us a call on 1300 233 707.
Attractive Merbau (Kwila) timber glulam posts, beams and handrails that are strong durable and termite resistant and fire resistant.
Designed for external structural applications but also suitable for joinery and furniture.
- Cost Effective – Significantly cheaper than solid hardwood and available in long lengths
- Available in a range of sizes for variety of applications
- Assembled from larger sections for improved appearance
- 15 year warranty
DeckSTAR is pre-finished with a unique teak oil coating, and is engineered to be long and straight. Pre-oiled, set length decking will save you time and money on your next project.
- Set lengths
- Available in a range of decking and screening sizes