hyPLANK is a strong lightweight LVL scaffold plank. The defined structural properties of LVL and strict quality control processes ensure a plank that meets the performance requirements of AS 1577 Scaffold Planks.
Introduced to the market by Carter Holt Harvey more than 10 years ago, hyPLANK is a structural laminated veneer lumber (LVL) manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 4357.
hyPLANK scaffold planks are used extensively throughout the industry in place of conventional timber, and where modular systems cannot accommodate the size and shape of the scaffolding requirement.
A better option in corrosive environments which are hazardous for metal planks.
- Tough and long lasting, especially in corrosive environments
- Wax emulsion end seal reduces moisture ingress
- Strong yet lightweight so easy and fast to install
- Sourced from environmentally sustainable plantation pine
- Stringent quality control – EWPAA certified
Peace of mind in service – each plank is permanently indent branded along the edge with:
- Hyplank – for identification
- AS 1577 – indicating compliance with performance requirements
- Working load limit (WLL) in kilograms
- Maximum span in metres
- Certification mark of the Engineered Wood Product Association of Australasia (EWPAA)
- Date of Manufacture
*Other sizes and lengths available to order.
Australian Standard Compliance
hyPLANK is manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 4357-2005, Structural laminated veneer lumber and meeting the performance requirements for scaffold planks specified in AS 1577.
All hyPLANK is manufactured using an ‘A’ Bond with less than 0.3mg/l Formaldehyde (equivalent to Super E0) emissions from the final product.