Description: Magna Handrails are produced by a licenced manufacturer from small pieces of Kwila timber using a durable, structural glue. They are ideal for use in structures where the beauty of a rich red/brown hardwood is to be expressed or to match Kwila decking, beams or posts. They can be used in exposed external environments including bush-fire prone areas and are resistant to termites. They stay straighter are more resistant to knocks than other timbers commonly used in handrails. Magna Handrails are structurally tested and have a strength rating of GL13.
- Traditional Ladies-waist and Bread-loaf profiles measuring 66x66mm.
- Contemporary DAR profiles measuring 90×42 and 140×42.
- Other Handrail profiles and Bottom-rails are also available. Please ask your distributor for details.
- Usually stocked in 5.4m lengths.
- Timber: Kwila (Merbau) Intsia bijuga
- Moisture: 12-16%
- Strength: GL13handrails 2
- Adhesive: Phenol Resorcinol Formaldehyde
- Service Class: Suitable for Class 3 environments.
- Appearance grade: A
Check Magna Handling, Installation and Maintenance Instruction before using.
Note Magna Posts are prone to resin-bleed on contact with water and so they should be kept dry at all times prior to coating with a deck oil or paint.
Click below to find out more or contact us on: John Carroll 0414301515 and Colin Carroll 0421273887
Email for a price or more information: John@carrollswholesale.com, Colin@carrollswholesale.com