Easy meets elegance.
Classic aluminium slat fences, gates and screens are coated with the luxurious DecoWood finish. DecoSlat is here to make your life a whole lot easier.
- Effortless: no sanding, painting or staining
- Easy to install: follow our do-it-yourself installation guide or have any builder do it for you
- Non-combustible: suitable for bushfire-prone areas and tested to AS3837
- Marine grade: not-corrosive in beachfront applications
- 12 year warranty: in accordance with AS3715
- Choose from 23 DecoWood timber grains including Western Red Cedar, Bush Cherry and Jarrah
- System includes accessory components such as angles, channels, posts, corner stakes, colour-matched pop-rivets and end caps
- Versatile: ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Australian made: Decorative Imaging is entirely Australian owned and operated
- Available Australia wide
What sizes does DecoSlat come in?
DecoSlat is available in the following sizes:
38 x 16 mm RHS
65 x 16 mm RHS
75 x 16 mm RHS
90 x 16 mm RHS
What lengths do they come in?
DecoSlat is supplied in 6.5 metre lengths.
If I need lengths to be smaller, can I cut them?
Yes, just use an aluminium drop saw and a tape measure.
How far apart can the slats be installed?
Slats can be installed with no spacing between slats or any spacing according to personal preference or privacy requirements set by local government.
How long does it span without support?
Supports can be spaced up to 1.8 metres apart.
Can DecoSlat be installed with concealed fixing?
Yes, using a concealed channel cover. View the Installation Guide for more information.
How do I finish the exposed ends?
Colour-matched end caps are available for all of the slat sizes listed above.