Cutek CD50® Wood Preservative
being able to quickly and easily stain and preserve all exterior and interior timber in a wide range of colours – EVEN CLEAR, with a coating guaranteed not to peel, or hide the natural grain and beauty of the wood… without having to be a tradesperson!
- Can be used on any species of timber … both hardwood and softwood
- Interior/Exterior application
- Two coat system…no special primers or multiple products required
- Only requires a simple wash down before future recoating … no sanding or stripping ever!
- Resistant to unsightly surface fungus and mould
- Liquid and gas phase water repellency
- Assists with dimensional stability by deeply penetrating timber to help control warping, cupping, and splitting
- Can be used on any species of timber…both hardwood and softwood
- Suitable for use as a clear
- May be quickly and easily applied by almost anyone with no “lap marks”,or “laying off” … no need to hire a tradesman
- Suitable for use on weatherboards, decking, fascia, shutters, garage doors, joinery, beams, outdoor furniture, log homes … in fact just about anything made from wood
- Available in a wide range of natural colourtones that enhance the natural beauty of wood without hiding the grain